First Friday – Enjoy an evening of drawings, paintings, prints, sculpture, ceramics, photography and other visual art. Take in diverse live performances, including music, dance and theatre and don’t forget the exceptional shopping and dining Downtown has to offer.
- Arbor Crest – Melissa Cole’s “nature related, intricately patterned, heavily textured, acrylic paintings on wood and canvas.” Meet Melissa, 6pm, musician: Maxie Ray Mills 6-9:30pm
- Whitestone Winery – 6-9, music by Hot Club of Spokane, appetizers, wine tasting & new art!
- Barrister Winery – Ben Joyce and Father Bruno! Artists’ reception, Beacon Hill’s Bistro Buffet, 6-8pm. “Lonesome” Lyle Morse’s acoustic blues, 7-10pm.
- Grande Ronde – 906 W. 2nd (across from the Steam Plant) Exhibiting new work by Paul Presnail
- Robert Karl – 115 W. Pacific Local artist, Teri Beal’s work.
- Caterina / Lone Canary – Displaying the work of Doyle Wheeler of Ammo-Head design, live music by Kari Marguerite, & Saunders Cheese will provide cheese plates to go with glass pour wine specials.
- Barili Cellars – 4-9pm, new wine releases, featuring live music by Fawnell Myfanwy & the art of Debbie McCulley, who paints with pastels, watercolor, oils & acrylic.
- Vintage Hill Cellars – Suwanee Lennon is a wedding, portraits and travel photographer in Spokane, but travels the globe for her imagery. Her passion is capturing images that tell stories of human lives. Tasting Sauvignon Blanc, Merlot Rosé, and “The Vintage.”